The Opal fireplace Insert designed with its four sided surround will heat 160m2.
Installed off the floor in a Zero Clearance application or into a fireplace its a robust woodheater for the average Australian home.
Log Length: 340mm
- A large door, a powerful three speed fan and a firebrick lined firebox are main unique features.
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- Quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal.
- Clean glass door during normal burning (self-cleaning). Heavy duty removeable 8mm thick steel sacrificial baffle plate.
- Deep ash bed for convenient ash retention.
- Mimimum hearth requirements.
- Strong welded seam and folded 6mm firebox.
- Superior baked high temperture paint finish.
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass.
- Firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox which enchances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.
- Complies to A.S. 4013.
Capacity: Up to 160m2
Facia Height: 750mm
Facia Width: 882mm
Facia Depth: 42mm
Rear Casing Height: 595mm
Rear Casing Width: 570mm
Rear Casing Depth: 365mm
Flue Size: 150mm
Back of woodheater to centre of flue: 134mm
Back of fascia to centre of flue: 231mm
Clearances and Hearth Dimensions
Minimum Hearth Size: Width: 890mm - Depth: 570mm - Thickness: 12mm
(530mm in front of woodheater base)**
To Side Member: 50mm
From top of appliance to underside of mantle: 352mm
Top of appliance to timber mantle breast plate: 292mm
From back of fascia to front of flue spigot: 148mm
*Peak efficiency % quoted
**To achieve a minimum hearth depth of 400mm, unit must be raised by minimum 103mm
Copyright © Masterguard | Site Designed by DM Graphics