This large powerful woodheater, with a huge opening and viewing glass is designed to heat 240m2.
Brick lined and double rolled baffle, the Stockade looks great in any application.
Log Length: 410mm
- Sacrificial replaceable 8mm thick baffle plate.
- Quality high volume 3 speed fan.
- Secondary air injection to enhance combustion efficiency and reduce harmful emissions.
- Excellent overnight burn capacity. Heats up to 24 squares.
- Firebrick lined for better combustion efficiency and maximum firebox protection.
- High quality, heat resistant paint finish, with touch up paint readily available.
Capacity: Up to 240m2
Facia Height: 758mm
Facia Width: 922mm
Facia Depth: 42mm
Rear Casing Height: 635mm
Rear Casing Width: 631mm
Rear Casing Depth: 430mm
Flue Size: 150mm
Back of woodheater to centre of flue: 134mm
Back of fascia to centre of flue: 296mm
Clearances and Hearth Dimensions
Minimum Hearth Size: Width: 948mm - Depth: 550mm - Thickness: 12mm
(510mm in front of woodheater base)**
To Side Member: 50mm
From top of appliance to underside of mantle: 634mm
Top of appliance to timber mantle breast plate: 584mm
From back of fascia to front of flue spigot: 213mm
*Peak efficiency % quoted
**To achieve a minimum hearth depth of 400mm, unit must be raised by minimum 82mm
Copyright © Masterguard | Site Designed by DM Graphics