The fireplace insert model can be installed in any brick masonry fireplace and only requires a gas chimney cap and cowl.
The other option is to fit a zero clearance kit to the fireplace insert and with minimal clearance requirements this can be installed into a combustible wall.
- Realistic flame pattern
- No visual obstructions to view of fire
- A thermostatically controlled 2 speed fan for better heat transfer
- A multifunctional single knob control incorporating a thermoelectric safety device and a flame failure switch
- Australian Made
- Four sided fascia available in either stainless steel or satin black for the insert model which will enable the heater to be placed high up into a wall to create a feature
- A remote control incorporating a 7-day timer and thermostat
- Stainless steel slats
- Natural Gas 30 mjh/input: LPG 24 mjh/input
Australian Patent No. 612660 apply. Australian Design Registered. Patents and registrations pending in many countries.
Copyright © Masterguard | Site Designed by DM Graphics