The Onyx freestanding unit is a large powerful woodheater, designed to heat a home of up to 300m2.
The features include a huge bay window, robust firebox with 8mm baffle plate, along with the stylish appearance of the Eureka range.
Log Length: 450mm
- Unique pre-heated primary and secondary combustion air for "total burn".
- Minimum wall clearance. 100mm from a rear wall and 300mm from a side wall. 50mm from the corners in a corner installation.
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- Quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal.
- Optional Gold or Chrome door.
- Deep ash bed for convenient ash retention.
- Minimum hearth requirements.
- Strong welded seam and folded 6mm firebox.
- Superior baked high temperature paint finish.
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass.
- Firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox which enhances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.
Capacity: Up to 300m2
Back of woodheater to centre of flue: 165mm
Clearances and Hearth Dimensions
Minimum Hearth Size: Width: 1170mm - Depth: 1020mm - Thickness: 4mm
(300mm in front of woodheater base)
Rear Wall: 100mm
Side Wall: 330mm
*Peak efficiency % quoted
Copyright © Masterguard | Site Designed by DM Graphics