The Emerald freestanding is a mid sized woodheater designed to heat 220m2.
With its heavy duty fan and high performance coupled with its large bay view glass and streamlined sides, this heater is an excellent addition to the family home.
Log length: 450mm
- Unique pre-heated primary and secondary combustion air for "total burn".
- Minimum wall clearances. 150mm from a rear wall and 450mm from a side wall. 125mm from the corners in a corner installation.
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- Heavy duty, removeable 8mm thick steel sacrificial baffle plate.
- Quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal.
- Optional Gold or Chrome door available.
- Clean glass door during normal burning (self-cleaning).
- Deep ash bed for convenient ash retention.
- Mimimum hearth requirements.
- Strong welded seam and folded 6mm firebox.
- Superior baked high temperture paint finish.
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass.
- Firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox which enchances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.
- Complies to A.S. 4013.
Capacity: Up to 220m2
Back of woodheater to centre of flue: 165mm
Clearances and Hearth Dimensions
Minimum Hearth Size: Width: 900mm - Depth: 1070mm - Thickness: 4.5mm
(300mm in front of woodheater base)
Rear Wall: 150mm
Side Wall: 450mm
*Peak efficiency % quoted
Copyright © Masterguard | Site Designed by DM Graphics