The Miner’s huge firebox along with its stylish contemporary finish makes this woodheater stand above the rest.
Designed to heat 260m2, this easy to operate woodheater with a deep fire chamber is sure to impress.
Log Length: 410mm
- A large door, a powerful three speed fan and a firebrick lined firebox are main unique features.
- Minimum wall clearance. 150mm from a rear wall and 350mm from a side wall. 150mm from the corners in a corner installation.
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- Quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal.
- Clean glass door during normal burning (self-cleaning). Heavy duty removeable 8mm thick steel sacrificial baffle plate.
- Deep ash bed for convenient ash retention.
- Mimimum hearth requirements.
- Strong welded seam and folded 5mm firebox.
- Superior baked high temperture paint finish.
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass.
- Firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox which enchances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.
- Complies to A.S. 4013.
Capacity: Up to 260m2
Flue Size: 150mm
Back of woodheater to centre of flue: 180mm
Clearances and Hearth Dimensions
Minimum Hearth Size: Width: 950mm - Depth: 1050mm - Thickness: 18mm
(400mm in front of woodheater base)
Rear Wall: 150mm**
Side Wall: 400mm
*Peak efficiency % quoted
**Standard flue shield kit must be installed to achieve rear wall clearance (kit is included in woodheater)
Copyright © Masterguard | Site Designed by DM Graphics