The Eureka Nugget is a multi-purpose woodheater, usable for both heating and cooking. You can boil or simmer on either the front or back top shelf of the unit.
This unit has the same low clearances of conventionally cased woodheaters. Fan option available. Heating capacity for this unit is 180m2.
Log Length: 480mm
- Extra overnight burn capacity.
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- Secondary air injection to enhance combustion efficiency and reduce harmful emissions.
- Firebox constructed in three piece, welded and folded, heavy duty 6mm steel.
- Sacrificial replaceable steel baffle plate, 8mm thick.
- Clean door glass during normal operation.
- The Nugget has a cooktop.
- Firebrick lined for maximum firebox protection.
- The Nugget can take 450mm long wood directly into the firebox for convenient loading.
Capacity: Up to 180m2
Back of woodheater to centre of flue: 175mm
Clearances and Hearths
Minimum Hearth Size: Width: 770mm - Depth: 910mm - Thickness: 9mm
(300mm in front of woodheater base)
Rear Wall: 50mm**
Side Wall: 550mm
*Peak efficiency % quoted
**Standard flue shield kit must be installed to achieve rear wall clearance (kit is included in woodheater)
Copyright © Masterguard | Site Designed by DM Graphics